- Basic information security policy
- JPC maintains the correct company-owned information available when needed, and manages and protects it safely.
- Information security management procedures
- JPC sets up an “Information Security Management Committee” to supervise and build an information security management procedures that clarify roles and responsibilities.
- Preparation of internal rules and manuals
- JPC develops internal rules, manuals, etc., including the “Information Security Management Regulations”, and strives to make them known throughout the company.
- Information security measures
- In order to prevent accidents such as unauthorized access, information leakage, falsification, and theft related to information assets, JPC takes information security measures by establishing restricted areas and confidential categories, delegation of authority and clarification of roles.
- Implementation of information security education
- As part of the management of company-owned information, JPC educates its employees to raise their awareness of the necessity and importance of information security management, and carries out employee education to practice specific management. JPC also takes measures as necessary for outside cooperating companies.。
- Implementation of promotion / improvement
- JPC continues to provide information security management by regularly auditing the implementation status of the above initiatives.
Information security policy
* Please note that this document is an unofficial translation and was prepared for reference purpose only. The original information is in Japanese.
Japan Cell Co., Ltd. (hereafter collectively called “JPC”) appropriately protects confidential information, and observes the appropriate utilization, maintenance, and operation of the company-owned information as a basic matter in performing its duties. JPC develops the “Information Security Policy”, in order to a policy regarding information security, and actively works to ensure and improve information security.